A great environment to foster a highly socialised and well-behaved puppy.
Our Puppy Pre-school provides the perfect environment for nurturing a sociable and well-behaved puppy. Classes are run for puppies aged 10 to 18 weeks old. Puppy Pre-school is a great way to meet the needs for socialising, exposure and basic training in a safe and friendly class.
Puppies of any breed with the minimum of one vaccination are able to interact once a week. These early interactions are vital in developing a well-rounded, happy family dog.
Our evening classes provide a secure and controlled environment for puppy interaction, as well as offering a great opportunity for owners to gain confidence and knowledge in managing their pup.
Graduates receive 10% discount desexing at Heathcote Veterinary Hospital as well as lots of freebies and goodie bags.
The course aims to:
- socialise puppies with other dogs and people.
- begin basic obedience training.
- educate owners on all aspects of puppy development, pet care and living with a dog in the family.
- help owners make trips to the vet more enjoyable for dogs, themselves and veterinary staff
- get puppies off to a good start so that they can become controlled, well behaved, socially acceptable adult dogs.
- Provide a fun and enjoyable experience for puppies and their owners!
Want to get involved?
Puppy pre-school courses start regularly. To find out about our next puppy course please get in touch.Contact Us about Puppy Pre-school